Brazil, Argentina & Chile Unveiled with Peru
Exclusive tour with a MAX of 26 Passengers. We have secured accommodations at some of the finest hotels in RIO and we guarantee a smaller group size to allow us into some truly signature & unique locations including 5 star hotels.
Book today and SAVE
3399 CAD (Land Only)
1135 CAD per person
1137 CAD for Intra Air Tour
Dates & Prices do not include air travel. Participation in this vacation requires purchase of the following flights from Cosmos, not included in pricing: (1) roundtrip air from your U.S. gateway and intra-vacation air segments, starting at $1,774 (based on Miami, departure in January 2020; or (2) intra-vacation air segments only. Required intra-vacation air segments: Rio de Janeiro/Iguassu Falls; Iguassu Falls/Buenos Aires; Buenos Aires/Santiago; Santiago/Lima; Lima/Cusco; Cusco/Lima. Air prices were effective on July 10, 2019, and their availability is limited. At the time you purchase your tour, air prices may be higher.Gratuities for Tour Director, driver, and Local guides are available for pre-purchase on the base vacation. For vacations that include an extension to the base, pre-paid gratuities only include the base portion. Any additional gratuities would need to be paid on trip.Prices based on double room occupancy. Single Room Supplement:$1,165Triple rooms are not available.Extra nights per person in Rio de Janeiro:in single room $171; in twin room $91Extra nights per person in Lima:in single room $113; in twin room $622021 prices and itineraries are subject to change. Details will be available in July 2020.
Pricing includes roundtrip airfare and all taxes and fees from Canada. Limit of 4 passengers per departure.
- RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL. Welcome to spectacular Rio de Janeiro, home to white-sand beaches and host of the 2016 Summer Olympics! Settle into your hotel and meet your Tour Director, who will have pointers for your free-time exploration.
- RIO DE JANEIRO. Sprawling between majestic granite peaks and the blue South Atlantic, Rio is a city of beauty, wonder, and energy. Guided sightseeing begins with a drive along Rio’s famed Leblon, Ipanema, and Copacabana beaches. Take the cog railway 2,300 feet up to the summit of CORCOVADO to view the famous Christ the Redeemer statue and 360-degree views of Guanabara Bay and the bustling city below. Your afternoon is free to explore on your own. Perhaps join an optional excursion to a nearby favela for a glimpse into the life of these colorful communities that nearly 20% of the people call home. (B)
- RIO DE JANEIRO. A free day in Rio allows you to relax on one of the beaches or take an optional excursion to the historic city of Petropolis to see the former summer palace of Emperor Pedro II. (B)
- RIO DE JANEIRO–IGUASSU FALLS. A morning flight takes you to IGUASSU FALLS, one of the greatest natural wonders of the world. Journey to the Brazilian side of the falls to see the mammoth series of 275 waterfalls cascading over a precipice almost two miles wide and 250 feet deep. Walk into Devil’s Throat Canyon, where the clouds of mist, thunderous roar, and 180-degree rainbows surround you—an unforgettable experience! (B,D)
- IGUASSU FALLS. Cross the border and visit the Argentine side of the falls. Begin with a short ride on the open-air ECOLOGICAL JUNGLE TRAIN through the rainforest. A series of boardwalks takes you above the falls to see the water crashing down into the Devil’s Throat. Your afternoon is free to explore, or you may opt to visit the Bird Park, home to many species of endemic birds as well as flora from the area. (B)
- IGUASSU FALLS–BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA. Transfer to the airport for your flight to Buenos Aires, Argentina’s cosmopolitan capital. After settling into your hotel, an orientation tour familiarizes you with the “Paris of South America” and its wide boulevards, outdoor cafés, and charming shops. (B)
- BUENOS AIRES. Morning sightseeing with a Local Guide focuses on the city’s landmarks, including the Teatro Colón Opera House and Plaza de Mayo, site of La Casa Rosada (the President’s Pink House), and Metropolitan Cathedral. Also visit La Boca and San Telmo, one of Buenos Aires’ oldest neighborhoods, and RECOLETA CEMETERY, where Eva Peron is buried. End your day with an Argentinean meal, followed by a sensuous TANGO SHOW. (B,D)
- BUENOS AIRES. Today is free for independent activities, or you can take an optional excursion to visit a local estancia (ranch) to experience the life of the gauchos (cowboys), as well as traditional dance performances and a barbecue lunch. (B)
- BUENOS AIRES–SANTIAGO, CHILE. Fly over the majestic Andes to Santiago, Chile’s scenic capital between the Pacific and the Andes. With a coastline more than 2,650 miles long, Chile is more than 10 times longer than it is wide. With a distinctly European flavor accented with Latin flair, Santiago is one of South America’s most sophisticated and modern cities. (B)
- SANTIAGO. Your guided city tour introduces you to Santiago—the country’s political, commercial, and cultural capital. View La Moneda Government Palace and San Cristobal Hill with its landmark statue of the Virgin Mary. Also see Club Hipico, one of the most renowned horseracing tracks in South America. Your tour ends at the city’s main square, Plaza de Armas, with a visit to the relic-filled CATHEDRAL. Your afternoon is at leisure. This evening, consider the optional Chilean Folkloric Dinner Show. (B)
- SANTIAGO. Today, enjoy a day at leisure. A trip to Valparaiso and Viña del Mar is highly recommended. A leisurely drive through the countryside and vineyards delivers you to Valparaiso, a city of 42 hills and the inspiration of many artists and poets. On to the chic seaside resort of Viña del Mar, full of unusual architecture and beautiful gardens. This evening, enjoy dinner on your final night in Santiago. (B,D)
- SANTIAGO–LIMA, PERU. Board a flight for Lima, Peru. Heralded as the “City of Kings” by Spanish conquistadors, Lima retains vestiges of its opulent past with its colonial buildings and world-class museums. (B)
- LIMA. Sightseeing today focuses on Lima’s colonial heritage. Visit the 11th-century SAN FRANCISCO MONASTERY, with Spanish and Moorish architecture throughout. Continue to Plaza Mayor, where you will see the Government Palace that houses the presidential palace and the cathedral where the founder of Lima, Francisco Pizarro’s, remains are buried. (B,D)
- LIMA–CUSCO–SACRED VALLEY. Fly to Cusco high in the Andes and upon arrival, descend into the Sacred Valley. Stop at AWANAKANCHA and learn about the importance of camelids (llama, vicuña, alpaca, and guanaco) for Inca cultures. Continue to PISAC, a charming village with an famous INDIAN MARKET—a great place to buy souvenirs! Later, arrive at your hotel nestled in the Sacred Valley. (B,D)
- SACRED VALLEY. Visit the village of OLLANTAYTAMBO and the Inca ruins of the same name. Explore the archaeological site that was the scene of the Inca resistance during the Spanish conquest. Next, visit a LOCAL INCA HOME to see life in a traditional village, which has been remarkably well preserved. Also, visit the SEMINARIO CERAMICS WORKSHOP to learn about Peruvian ancient and modern art. End your day at a local chicheria for a taste of a typical Inca drink in Peru called chicha. (B)
- SACRED VALLEY–MACHU PICCHU. Board the VISTADOME TRAIN that cuts a path through the Urubamba Valley bound for Aguas Calientes, the town closest to the “Lost City of the Incas.” Ascend the mountainside to the sacred refuge of MACHU PICCHU. Your guide recounts the many accomplishments of the Incas as you tour the ruins dating back to the 15th century. (B,D)
- MACHU PICCHU–CUSCO. This morning, enjoy some free time to explore the mountain town of Aguas Calientes; perhaps visit the local market, quaint boutiques, or take a walk along nearby trails. Later, return to Cusco, former capital of the Inca Empire. (B)
- CUSCO. A guided sightseeing tour of Cusco focuses on the city that was once the political, military, and cultural epicenter of the Incas. Visit SANTO DOMINGO MONASTERY and the CATHEDRAL in the Plaza de Armas, which houses a magnificent collection of artwork. Continue to the hillside overlooking Cusco for a visit to the TEMPLE OF SACSAYHUAMAN. Also, see the ruins of Kenko and Puca Pucara before returning to Cusco. (B,D)
- CUSCO–LIMA. A short flight brings you back to Lima. Transfer to your hotel, and enjoy time to explore the city. (B)
- LIMA. Your vacation ends after breakfast this morning. (B)
This is truly one of the most luxurious, deluxe, first class coach tours we have ever offered – SECURE YOUR SPOT TODAY Call us toll-free at 1-888-824-9666 for more details!
Private, deluxe air-conditioned motorcoach while touring
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
RIO DE JANEIROGuided sightseeing, visit Corcovado to see the statue of Christ the RedeemerIGUASSU FALLSGuided sightseeing of the Brazilian and Argentinean sides of the falls; Ecological Jungle train rideBUENOS AIRESGuided sightseeing, visit Recoleta Cemetery; Tango show and dinnerSANTIAGOGuided sightseeing, visit the Cathedral LIMAGuided sightseeing, visit San Francisco MonasterySACRED VALLEYGuided sightseeing of Awanakancha and Pisac Indian Market; Visit Ollantaytambo, a local home, Seminario Ceramics Workshop, and a chicheria MACHU PICCHUVistadome train to Machu Picchu; Guided sightseeing of the Machu Picchu ruins; stay overnight in Machu Picchu region CUSCOGuided sightseeing, visit Santo Domingo Monastery, the Cathedral, and Sacsayhuaman, see Kenko and Puca Pucara