China Experience with Hong Kong
Exclusive tour with a MAX of 26 Passengers. We have secured accommodations at some of the finest hotels in PVG and we guarantee a smaller group size to allow us into some truly signature & unique locations including 5 star hotels.
Book today and SAVE
2189 CAD (Land Only)
670 CAD per person
833 CAD for Intra Air Tour
Dates & Prices do not include air travel.Participation in this vacation requires purchase of the following flights from Cosmos, not included in pricing: (1) roundtrip air from your U.S. gateway and intra-vacation air segments; or (2) intra-vacation air segments only, starting at $865. Required intra-vacation air segments: Shanghai/Xi’an; Xi’an/Beijing; Beijing/Hong Kong. Air prices were effective on August 14, 2019, and their availability is limited. At the time you purchase your tour, air prices may be higher. Gratuities for Tour Director, driver, and Local guides are available for pre-purchase on the base vacation. For vacations that include an extension to the base, pre-paid gratuities only include the base portion. Any additional gratuities would need to be paid on trip.Prices are per person, based on double room occupancy.Single Room Supplement: $665 to $745Triple Rooms Reduction per person:$5 to $25Extra Nights per person in Shanghai: in single room $128; in twin room $70; in triple room $71Extra Nights per person in Beijing:April 12-13, April 19-20 & April 26-27: in single room $286; in twin room $155; in triple room $128May 3-July 9, August. 25-September 12 & September 16-29: in single room $216; in twin room $120; in triple room $105All remaining dates: in single room $243; in twin room $134; in triple room $114
Pricing includes roundtrip airfare and all taxes and fees from Canada. Limit of 4 passengers per departure.
- SHANGHAI, CHINA. Welcome to Shanghai, China’s largest city and center of trade. Hotel rooms are available for a mid-afternoon check-in.
- SHANGHAI. Sightseeing today includes a stroll through the Old Town and the beautiful YU YUAN GARDENS, a place of peace and tranquility in this bustling city. Visit the SHANGHAI MUSEUM, where superb antiquities and fine arts dating back 6,000 years are on display. Walk along the famous Bund with its colonial architecture, and explore the restored Xintiandi area with its unique 1920s-style Shikumen buildings. You will also visit a SILK FACTORY to learn about the silk-making process. Tonight, join your traveling companions for dinner at your hotel. (B,L,D)
- SHANGHAI. Explore Shanghai at leisure. You may opt to join an optional excursion to the historic water town of Wuzhen, renowned for its Old World charm and picturesque setting. (B)
- SHANGHAI–XI’AN. Today, fly to Xi’an, the former ancient capital. The remainder of the day is at your leisure. (B)
- XI’AN. One of the largest and wealthiest cities in the world when China dominated the silk trade, Xi’an today is an archaeological treasure trove. Sightseeing begins with the enormous tomb of China’s first emperor, Qin Shi Huangdi, accidentally discovered by local farmers in 1974. Marvel at the legion of TERRACOTTA WARRIORS that has been guarding the burial site for 2,000 years. Later, walk along the ancient CITY WALL of Xi’an. The balance of the day is at your leisure. (B,L)
- XI’AN–BEIJING. This morning, take a WALKING TOUR through the lively Muslim Quarter to explore the Islamic food markets before flying to Beijing, the capital of China. (B)
- BEIJING. Sightseeing today includes a stroll through TIAN’ANMEN SQUARE past Chairman Mao’s Mausoleum and to the treasure-filled FORBIDDEN CITY, the largest and best-preserved collection of ancient buildings in China. During the Ming and Qing Dynasties, it was home to emperors as well as the center of politics. (B,L)
- BEIJING. The GREAT WALL OF CHINA once stretched 4,000 miles across China’s barren northern terrain from the Bohai Sea to the Gobi Desert. Head north to a village where the Great Wall is well preserved and walk along the wall to enjoy sweeping vistas of this mammoth fortress. This evening your dinner features the local delicacy, PEKING DUCK. (B,L,D)
- BEIJING–HONG KONG. After breakfast this morning, transfer to the airport for your flight to Hong Kong. (B)
- HONG KONG. Your sightseeing tour begins with a ride on the popular STAR FERRY from Kowloon Island to Hong Kong Island. On arrival, take a CABLE-CAR RIDE up Victoria Peak for panoramic vistas. Then, explore the old Sheung Wan neighborhood and visit the DRIED SEAFOOD MARKET. Savor a DIM SUM feast for lunch before traversing the Central District aboard the historic DOUBLE DECKER TRAM, commonly referred to as the “Ding Ding,” due to the sound of its bell. The remainder of the day is at your leisure. (B,L)
- HONG KONG. Enjoy free time for independent exploration. (B)
- HONG KONG. Your tour ends with breakfast this morning. (B)
This is truly one of the most luxurious, deluxe, first class coach tours we have ever offered – SECURE YOUR SPOT TODAY Call us toll-free at 1-888-824-9666 for more details!
Private, deluxe, air-conditioned motorcoach while touring in China. Sightseeing vehicle in Hong Kong.
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
SHANGHAISightseeing with a Local Guide including headsets; visit Yu Yuan Gardens, the Shanghai Museum, and a silk factoryXI’ANSightseeing with Local Guide including headsets; visit the Terracotta Warriors and the City Wall; walking tour through Muslim quarterBEIJINGGuided city sightseeing including headsets; visit Tian’anmen Square, the Forbidden City, and the Great Wall; Peking Duck farewell dinnerHONG KONGRide on Star Ferry; cable car ride to Victoria Peak; visit the dried seafood market; dim sum lunch; Host service during your stay