Exclusive tour with a MAX of 26 Passengers. We have secured accommodations at some of the finest hotels in TYO and we guarantee a smaller group size to allow us into some truly signature & unique locations including 5 star hotels.
Book today and SAVE
3309 CAD (Land Only)
655 CAD per person
0 CAD for Intra Air Tour
Gratuities for Tour Director and driver are available for pre-purchase.Prices are per person, based on double room occupancy.Single Room Supplement:$580Triple Rooms are not available.Extra nights per person in Tokyo: in single room $274; in twin room $159Extra nights per person in Osaka: in single room $178; in twin room $132Ryokan supplement: $405 per person in twin room; $580 single room supplement
Pricing includes roundtrip airfare and all taxes and fees from Canada. Limit of 4 passengers per departure.
- TOKYO, JAPAN. Welcome to Japan’s capital city. Hotel rooms are available for mid-afternoon check-in.
- TOKYO. Meet your Tour Director and traveling companions prior to morning sightseeing in Tokyo. Your tour starts with a visit to MEIJI SHRINE, a magnificent 20th-century Shinto monument set in a man-made forest. Next, visit SHINJUKU GYOEN GARDEN. Originally dating from the early 1600s, the garden was destroyed in World War II and reopened in 1949 as a public park. Today, it remains a very popular stop for locals and visitors alike. Last stop is the ASAKUSA KANNON TEMPLE and the bustling NAKAMISE SHOPPING ARCADE. The balance of the afternoon is at leisure. (B)
- TOKYO–KAMAKURA–MOUNT FUJI AREA. This morning, leave Tokyo and head south along the coast to Kamakura to see the 750-year-old GREAT BUDDHA. Continue on to the Mount Fuji area for a CRUISE on Lake Ashi, followed by a CABLE-CAR RIDE (weather permitting) for panoramic views of spectacular Mount Fuji, Japan’s highest mountain. (B,L)
- MOUNT FUJI AREA–KYOTO. This morning, board one of Japan’s famous BULLET TRAINS bound for Kyoto. Upon arrival, visit the FUSHIMI INARI SHRINE, renowned for the thousands of brightly colored Torii Gates. This evening, you may choose to stay in a traditional Japanese ryokan (additional expense). (B) Traditional Ryokan StayImmerse yourself in the Japanese culture and hospitality at a ryokan (Japanese inn). Your ryokan, Gion Hatanaka, features traditional touches—tatami mat floors, a thin sleeping mattress on the floor, and the chance to experience a Japanese-style bath—as well as the modern convenience of a private bathroom. Included: transfers to/from ryokan and from/to hotel in Kyoto; traditional Japanese dinner and breakfast.NOTE: Request at the time of booking, as space is limited. See Dates & Prices for supplement.
- KYOTO. Your day begins with a visit to NIJO CASTLE, built in 1603 as the official residence of Shogun Tokugawa Ieyasu. Then, visit stunning Kinkakuji, the TEMPLE OF THE GOLD PAVILION, covered in shimmering gold leaf. Lastly, visit KIYOMIZU TEMPLE, the “Pure Water Temple,” with stunning views over Kyoto. Along the way, walk through the busy streets where shops and restaurants have been catering to pilgrims for centuries. (B)
- KYOTO–HIROSHIMA. The morning is at your leisure to explore more of Kyoto’s historic temples and shrines. This afternoon, drive south to Hiroshima. (B)
- HIROSHIMA. Today’s sightseeing starts at PEACE MEMORIAL PARK, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. See the PEACE MEMORIAL, commonly referred to as the Atomic Bomb Dome, that has been preserved just as it was on August 6, 1945, immediately after the bombing. You will also visit the MEMORIAL MUSEUM and MEMORIAL HALL, which commemorate the lives lost that day. Next, join the afternoon excursion to MIYAJIMA ISLAND to visit ITSUKUSHIMA SHRINE, a UNESCO World Heritage Site known for its floating Torii Gate. (B)
- HIROSHIMA–OKAYAMA–OSAKA. Drive north to Okayama and visit KORAKU-EN, one of the “Three Great Gardens of Japan.” Covering some 30 acres, the garden features ponds, plum groves, and tea fields. A unique feature not typically found in Japanese gardens are the wide lawns which are said to help uplift the spirit and promote open mindedness. Continue on to Osaka and enjoy the evening at leisure. (B)
- OSAKA. Your sightseeing tour starts at the OPEN-AIR MUSEUM OF OLD JAPANESE FARM HOUSES, where traditional thatched-roof farm houses dating from the Edo period have been restored. See the old architecture and be transported back in time. Next, visit OSAKA CASTLE and take a WALKING TOUR in Dotonbori, the city’s most famous entertainment district. The remainder of the day is at your leisure. Perhaps return to Dotonbori this evening to sample some local cuisine and see the sparkling neon lights. (B)
- OSAKA. Your tour ends with breakfast this morning. (B)
This is truly one of the most luxurious, deluxe, first class coach tours we have ever offered – SECURE YOUR SPOT TODAY Call us toll-free at 1-888-824-9666 for more details!
Private, deluxe, air-conditioned motorcoach while touring; bullet train from Mount Fuji area to Kyoto
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
TOKYOVisit Meiji Shrine, Shinjuku Gyoen Garden, Asakusa Kannon Temple, and Nakamise Shopping ArcadeKAMAKURASee the Great BuddhaMOUNT FUJI AREACable-car ride to view Mount FujiKYOTOBullet train from Mount Fuji area to Kyoto; visit Fushimi Inari Shrine, Nijo Castle, Temple of the Gold Pavillion, and Kiyomizu TempleHIROSHIMAVisit Peace Memorial Park, Peace Memorial, Memorial Museum, Memorial Hall, Miyajima Island, and Itsukushima ShrineOKAYAMAVisit Koraku-en GardenOSAKAVisit Osaka Castle and the Open-Air Museum of Old Japanese Farm Houses; walking tour through Dotonbori