China Experience Exclusive tour with a MAX of 26 Passengers. We have secured accommodations at some of the finest hotels in PVG and we…
Exclusive tour with a MAX of 26 Passengers. We have secured accommodations at some of the finest hotels in PVG and we guarantee a smaller group size to allow us into some truly signature & unique locations including 5 star hotels.
Book today and SAVE
1409 CAD (Land Only)
375 CAD per person
419 CAD for Intra Air Tour
Dates & Prices do not include air travel.Participation in this vacation requires purchase of the following flights from Cosmos, not included in pricing: (1) roundtrip air from your U.S. gateway and intra-vacation air segments; or (2) intra-vacation air segments only, starting at $435. Required intra-vacation air segments: Shanghai/Xi’an; Xi’an/Beijing. Air prices were effective on August 14, 2019, and their availability is limited. At the time you purchase your tour, air prices may be higher. Gratuities for Tour Director, driver, and Local guides are available for pre-purchase on the base vacation. For vacations that include an extension to the base, pre-paid gratuities only include the base portion. Any additional gratuities would need to be paid on trip.Prices are per person, based on double room occupancy.Single Room Supplement: $375 to $390Triple Rooms Reduction per person:$20 to $25Extra Nights per person in Shanghai: in single room $128; in twin room $70; in triple room $71Extra Nights per person in Beijing:in single room $122; in twin room $66; in triple room $60
Pricing includes roundtrip airfare and all taxes and fees from Canada. Limit of 4 passengers per departure.
- SHANGHAI, CHINA. Welcome to Shanghai, China’s largest city and center of trade. Hotel rooms are available for a mid-afternoon check-in.
- SHANGHAI. Sightseeing today includes a stroll through the Old Town and the beautiful YU YUAN GARDENS, a place of peace and tranquility in this bustling city. Visit the SHANGHAI MUSEUM, where superb antiquities and fine arts dating back 6,000 years are on display. Walk along the famous Bund with its colonial architecture, and explore the restored Xintiandi area with its unique 1920s-style Shikumen buildings. You will also visit a SILK FACTORY to learn about the silk-making process. Tonight, join your traveling companions for dinner at your hotel. (B,L,D)
- SHANGHAI. Explore Shanghai at leisure. You may opt to join an optional excursion to the historic water town of Wuzhen, renowned for its Old World charm and picturesque setting. (B)
- SHANGHAI–XI’AN. Today, fly to Xi’an, the former ancient capital. The remainder of the day is at your leisure. (B)
- XI’AN. One of the largest and wealthiest cities in the world when China dominated the silk trade, Xi’an today is an archaeological treasure trove. Sightseeing begins with the enormous tomb of China’s first emperor, Qin Shi Huangdi, accidentally discovered by local farmers in 1974. Marvel at the legion of TERRACOTTA WARRIORS that has been guarding the burial site for 2,000 years. Later, walk along the ancient CITY WALL of Xi’an. The balance of the day is at your leisure. (B,L)
- XI’AN–BEIJING. This morning, take a WALKING TOUR through the lively Muslim Quarter to explore the Islamic food markets before flying to Beijing, the capital of China. (B)
- BEIJING. Sightseeing today includes a stroll through TIAN’ANMEN SQUARE past Chairman Mao’s Mausoleum and to the treasure-filled FORBIDDEN CITY, the largest and best-preserved collection of ancient buildings in China. During the Ming and Qing Dynasties, it was home to emperors as well as the center of politics. (B,L)
- BEIJING. The GREAT WALL OF CHINA once stretched 4,000 miles across China’s barren northern terrain from the Bohai Sea to the Gobi Desert. Head north to a village where the Great Wall is well preserved and walk along the wall to enjoy sweeping vistas of this mammoth fortress. This evening your dinner features the local delicacy, PEKING DUCK. (B,L,D)
- BEIJING. Your tour ends with breakfast this morning. (B)
This is truly one of the most luxurious, deluxe, first class coach tours we have ever offered – SECURE YOUR SPOT TODAY Call us toll-free at 1-888-824-9666 for more details!
Private, deluxe, air-conditioned motorcoach while touring
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
SHANGHAISightseeing with a Local Guide including headsets; visit Yu Yuan Gardens, the Shanghai Museum, and a silk factoryXI’ANSightseeing with Local Guide including headsets; visit the Terracotta Warriors and the City Wall; walking tour through Muslim quarterBEIJINGGuided city sightseeing including headsets; visit Tian’anmen Square, the Forbidden City, and the Great Wall; Peking Duck farewell dinner
On this tour through China, you'll explore some of China's most famous sites and learn about its ancient and current culture. You'll start with three nights in Shanghai, end with three nights in Beijing, and spend two nights also in Xi'an. A highlight of this China tour includes a visit to Xi’an, where you'll discover the Terracotta Warriors. These well-preserved, life-size figures of thousands of warriors, horses, and chariots were created in the 3rd century BC to accompany China's first emperor into the afterlife. They are nothing short of spectacular! Of course, no tour to China is complete without a visit to the Great Wall of China, the longest man-made structure in the world. Imagine how you'll feel when you're standing on this famous site!Other highlights of this China tour include visits to the Shanghai Museum, with a collection of 140,000 relics, some dating back 6,000 years and Beijing’s Forbidden City, the home of China's emperors from 1420 to 1912. You'll enjoy a Peking duck dinner in Beijing, a walking tour of the Muslim quarter in Xi'an, a visit to a silk factory in Shanghai, and more. For the value-minded traveler, this China tour has it all!