India’s Golden Triangle and the Tigers of Ranthambore Exclusive tour with a MAX of 26 Passengers. We have secured accommodations at some of the…
India’s Golden Triangle and the Tigers of Ranthambore
Exclusive tour with a MAX of 26 Passengers. We have secured accommodations at some of the finest hotels in and we guarantee a smaller group size to allow us into some truly signature & unique locations including 5 star hotels.
Book today and SAVE
CAD (Land Only)
CAD per person
0 CAD for Intra Air Tour
Pricing includes roundtrip airfare and all taxes and fees from Canada. Limit of 4 passengers per departure.
- DELHI. Welcome to Delhi, the capital of modern India. Hotel rooms are available for a mid-afternoon check-in.
- DELHI. Your day starts with a sightseeing tour of Old Delhi including a CYCLE RICKSHAW RIDE. See the splendid 17th century Mughal Red Fort before visiting landmarks such as RAJ GHAT and the majestic three-domed JAMA MASJID, the largest mosque in Asia. Experience a walk in the alleys of CHANDNI CHOWK; and later, visit the ancient stepwell AGRASEN KI BAOLI, which has 103 steps and a series of carved chambers and passages. This afternoon, enjoy New Delhi’s major sights, including the towering QUTUB MINAR, ancient tomb of the Emperor Humayun; the grand India Gate war memorial; then, a drive past Parliament and Rashtrapati Bhavan. (B,L)
- DELHI–AGRA. Today, we travel to Agra and visit AGRA FORT, a colossal, red sandstone UNESCO World Heritage Site comprising the spectacular Mughal Palace with audience halls, the Room of Mirrors, and the pavilion where Shahjahan spent his last days. Visit the famous TAJ MAHAL at sunset. This remarkable edifice was commissioned by Shahjahan as a memorial to his wife, Mumtaz Mahal, and took 22 years to build. (B)
- AGRA–FATEHPUR SIKRI– RANTHAMBORE NATIONAL PARK. Today, stop at FATEHPUR SIKRI, an abandoned city. Tour the sandstone palaces, elegant courtyards, and victory gate of this ghostly place built in 1569 and deserted by its people when the water ran out. After lunch, board a TRAIN for Ranthambore National Park, home to its famous tigers and the only place in Rajasthan where these impressive creatures can be seen in the wild. The area is said to have been the first setting and an inspiration of Rudyard Kipling’s The Jungle Book. (B,L,D)
- RANTHAMBORE. Keep a watchful eye to spot telltale tiger stripes during your MORNING GAME DRIVE. Also, look out for leopards, striped hyenas, sambar deer, sloth bears, and Indian wild boar. This afternoon relax at your hotel or consider an optional afternoon game drive. (B,L,D)
- RANTHAMBORE–JAIPUR. Rise early this morning for another GAME DRIVE in this magical land. Later, arrive at Jaipur, Rajasthan’s quintessential royal city. Often referred to as the “Pink City,” Jaipur is studded with intricately adorned temples and monuments. (B)
- JAIPUR. Start with a visit to the legendary AMBER FORT, known as the “Sleeping Beauty of Rajasthan.” This fortresspalace has a sombre exterior that hides a richly ornate interior of royal apartments, including an alabaster Hall of Victory and a superb Chamber of Mirrors. Next, visit JANTAR MANTAR and explore the CITY PALACE MUSEUM, with its collection of paintings, carpets, weapons, and costumes; then enjoy time at the bustling markets of the old city. (B)
- JAIPUR–DELHI. Today, drive back to Delhi. The remainder of the day is at your leisure. (B)
- DELHI. Your tour ends with breakfast this morning. (B)NOTE: Some flights depart Delhi very early in the morning. In these cases, breakfast is not included on Day 9, and you will have to depart for the airport late in the evening of day 8 or just after midnight on day 9.
This is truly one of the most luxurious, deluxe, first class coach tours we have ever offered – SECURE YOUR SPOT TODAY Call us toll-free at 1-888-824-9666 for more details!
Private, deluxe, air-conditioned coach while touring; train from Ranthambore to Delhi
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
DELHI Visit Raj Ghat, Jama Masjid, and Qutub Minar; cycle rickshaw ride; walk through Chandni ChowkAGRA Visit Taj Mahal at sunset; visit Agra Fort and Fatehpur SikriBHARATPUR-RANTHAMBORE NATIONAL PARK Travel by trainRANTHAMBORE NATIONAL PARK Two game drivesJAIPUR Visit Amber Fort, Jantar Mantar, and City Palace Museum
This fascinating tour of India encapsulates the glittering royal past of the Golden Triangle. You’ll start and end in Delhi, and also overnight one night in Agra, two nights in Ranthambore National Park, and two nights in Jaipur.No tour to India is complete without a visit to the famous Taj Mahal, and you’ll have the opportunity to view it at sunset. This remarkable edifice was built by Moghul Emperor Shah Jahan as a memorial to his beloved wife. Also visit the abandoned city of Fatehpur Sikri, and tour its sandstone palaces and elegant courtyards. The main highlight of this tour is your visit to Ranthambore National Park, said to have provided the inspiration for Rudyard Kipling’s The Jungle Book. Here, two game drives in an open-air safari vehicle give you an opportunity to see native wildlife, including the elusive leopard and Bengal tiger.Other highlights include a cycle rickshaw ride through Old Delhi and a visit to the legendary Amber Fort in Jaipur. Stunning architecture, captivating culture, spectacular views of nature—this value-minded tour as it all!