The Best of Brazil & Argentina Exclusive tour with a MAX of 26 Passengers. We have secured accommodations at some of the finest hotels…
The Best of Brazil & Argentina
Exclusive tour with a MAX of 26 Passengers. We have secured accommodations at some of the finest hotels in RIO and we guarantee a smaller group size to allow us into some truly signature & unique locations including 5 star hotels.
Book today and SAVE
1479 CAD (Land Only)
520 CAD per person
359 CAD for Intra Air Tour
Dates & Prices do not include air travel. Participation in this vacation requires purchase of the following flights from Cosmos, not included in pricing: (1) roundtrip air from your U.S. gateway and intra-vacation air segments, starting at $1,278 (based on Miami, departure in January 2020); or (2) intra-vacation air segments only. Required intra-vacation air segments: Rio de Janeiro/Iguassu Falls; Iguassu Falls/Buenos Aires. Air prices were effective on July 10, 2019, and their availability is limited. At the time you purchase your tour, air prices may be higher.Gratuities for Tour Director, driver, and Local Guides are available for pre-purchase. Prices based on double room occupancy. Single Room Supplement:$520Triple Rooms are available at no reduction.Extra Nights per person in Rio de Janeiro:in single room $171; in twin room $91; in triple room $79Extra Nights per person in Buenos Aires:in single room $113; in twin room $62; in triple room $602021 prices and itineraries are subject to change. Details will be available in July 2020.
Pricing includes roundtrip airfare and all taxes and fees from Canada. Limit of 4 passengers per departure.
- RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL. Welcome to spectacular Rio de Janeiro, home to white-sand beaches and host of the 2016 Summer Olympics! After arrival, settle into your hotel and meet your Tour Director, who will have pointers for your free time exploration.
- RIO DE JANEIRO. Sprawling between majestic granite peaks and the blue South Atlantic, Rio is a city of beauty, wonder, and energy. Guided sightseeing with a Local Guide begins with a drive along Rio’s famed Leblon, Ipanema, and Copacabana beaches. Take the cog railway 2,300 feet up to the summit of CORCOVADO to view the famous Christ the Redeemer statue and enjoy 360-degree views of Guanabara Bay and the bustling city below. Your afternoon is free to explore—perhaps join an optional excursion to a nearby favela for a glimpse into the life of these colorful communities that nearly 20% of the people call home. (B)
- RIO DE JANEIRO. A free day in Rio allows you to relax on one of the famous beaches or take an optional excursion to the historic city of Petropolis to see the former summer palace of Emperor Pedro II. (B)
- RIO DE JANEIRO–IGUASSU FALLS. A morning flight takes you to IGUASSU FALLS, one of the greatest natural wonders of the world. Upon arrival, journey to the Brazilian side of the falls to see the mammoth series of 275 waterfalls cascading over a precipice almost two miles wide and 250 feet deep. Walk into Devil’s Throat Canyon, where the clouds of mist, thundering roar, and 180-degree rainbows surround you—an unforgettable experience! (B,D)
- IGUASSU FALLS. Cross the border for a visit of the Argentine side of IGUASSU FALLS. Begin with a short ride on the open-air ECOLOGICAL JUNGLE TRAIN through the rainforest. A series of boardwalks takes you above the falls to see the water crashing down into the Devil’s Throat. Your afternoon is free to explore, or you may opt to visit the Bird Park, home to many species of endemic birds, as well as flora from the area. (B)
- IGUASSU FALLS–BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA. Transfer to the airport for your flight to Buenos Aires, Argentina’s cosmopolitan capital. After settling into your hotel, an orientation tour familiarizes you with the “Paris of South America” and its wide boulevards, outdoor cafés, and charming shops. (B)
- BUENOS AIRES. Morning sightseeing with a Local Guide focuses on the city’s landmarks, including the Teatro Colón Opera House and Plaza de Mayo, site of La Casa Rosada (the President’s Pink House), and Metropolitan Cathedral. Also, visit La Boca and San Telmo, one of Buenos Aires’ oldest neighborhoods, and RECOLETA CEMETERY, where Eva Perón is buried. End your day with an Argentinean meal, followed by a sensuous TANGO SHOW highlighting the alluring dance that is so popular here. (B,D)
- BUENOS AIRES. Today is free for independent activities, or you can take an optional excursion to visit a local estancia (ranch) to experience the life of the gauchos (cowboys), as well as traditional dance performances and a barbecue lunch. (B)
- BUENOS AIRES. Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)
This is truly one of the most luxurious, deluxe, first class coach tours we have ever offered – SECURE YOUR SPOT TODAY Call us toll-free at 1-888-824-9666 for more details!
Private, deluxe air-conditioned motorcoach while touring
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
RIO DE JANEIRO Guided sightseeing, visit Corcovado to see the statue of Christ the RedeemerIGUASSU FALLS Guided sightseeing of the Brazilian and Argentinean sides of the falls; Ecological Jungle train rideBUENOS AIRES Guided sightseeing, visit Recoleta Cemetery; Tango show and dinner
On this tour, discover two of South America's greatest cities—Rio de Janeiro and Buenos Aires—with time in each city to explore and experience the varied restaurants, shops, and optional excursions.Rio de Janeiro is an exciting city known for its beautiful beaches, vibrant atmosphere, Samba shows, gorgeous scenery, and welcoming people. On your guided sightseeing tour of Rio, you'll take the cog railway 2,300 feet up to the summit of Corcovado Mountain to view the infamous Christ the Redeemer statue and to enjoy 360-degree views. You'll also have the chance to eat at a famous local churrascaria and enjoy a free day to explore on your own. Buenos Aires is known as the "Paris of South America" with its wide boulevards, outdoor cafés, and charming shops. Here, your sightseeing with a Local Guide includes the city's landmarks and Recoleta Cemetery, where Eva Peron is buried. No tour to Buenos Aires would be complete without a Tango show, which is included along with an Argentinean meal. You'll also have a free day to explore Buenos Aires on your own.A highlight of this Brazil and Argentina tour is Iguassu Falls, one of the most spectacular sites in the world! Just imagine the thundering roar of the 275 waterfalls cascading over a precipice almost two miles wide and 250 feet deep! You'll see the brilliant rainbows created by clouds of spray and stand mesmerized on both the Brazilian and Argentine sides of the falls. You'll even take the ecological jungle train through the rainforest on the Argentine side. It's a natural wonder not to be missed!From the vibrant cities to the spectacular scenery, this Brazil and Argentina tour featuring Buenos Aires, Iguassu Falls, and Rio de Janeiro is the perfect vacation for value-minded travelers. It's a vacation of a lifetime!